1. General characteristics:
Designed for switching electrical circuits under normal and emergency modes in electric networks of three-phase alternating current 50Hz, for outdoor and indoor substations, power facilities, for traction substations electrified railways, as well as for frequent switching in electrothermal installations.
3. Device and components:
The vacuum breaker consists of the following components: three poles with vacuum interrupter chambers, a control unit with the drive, frame poles with the shaft of the breaker, frame breaker, disconnector spring and oil buffer.
- The vacuum chamber of the new generation has unique technical characteristics — between the contacts of the camera creates an axial magnetic field, which allows to improve breaking properties;
- The ability to manually charged spring to activate the breaker under load in the absence of an operative current (only for spring-motor breaker);
- Insensitivity to power surges, in the case when the breaker turns off the short-circuited line;
- The simplicity of the design;
- High reliability;
- High switching resource;
- For best heat dissipation pole WWN-SESH-35 used the effect of natural convection. On the circuit breaker with rated current up to 1000 A no need to install heat sinks, respectively, the design turned out to be cheaper and more reliable;
- The presence of a counter of the number of cycles of operation of the breaker;
- The presence of the indication of the position of breaker - on/off, spring-drive ready/not ready;
- The built-in drive breaker a tripping unit;
- A single design for all types of breakers, breakers with solenoid and spring motor drive have the same mounting dimensions;
- Inner chamber of the breaker - ribbed. This improves the dielectric characteristics of the breaker and reduces the likelihood of breakdown in the inner surface of the pole of the breaker;
- In the control unit installed tubular heating elements which are heated to a temperature of not more than 80 degrees, which eliminates the risk of fires and eliminates the possibility of burns or accidental touch to the tubes of staff.