1. General characteristics:
Gas circuit breaker with built-in current transformers series WGB-35 is designed for switching circuits under normal and emergency modes, and to operate in standard cycles in networks with automatic switching of three-phase AC frequency 50-60 Hz rated voltage of 35 kV. Withstand prolonged exposure to voltages of 52 kV and disables the load currents up to 630 A. Can work in a wide range of climatic conditions: from the extreme North (lower working value for the ambient temperature −60°C) to areas with a tropical climate (upper temperature +55°C)
3. Device and components:
Complect of the breaker includes an actuator, six high-voltage inputs with built-in current transformers and one gas-tight welded aluminum tank, inside of which is placed interrupter device of the three phases.
Interrupter device, comprising a fixed and movable contacts and coil magnetic blast, used to extinguish the way of rotation of the electric arc in a magnetic field generated by the current flowing through the coil. Movable contacts located at an angle of 120°, is rigidly fixed to the ends of the three-beam insulation of the bar, installed directly on the Central rotary shaft of the tank breaker. Interrupter devices have a minimum number of moving parts, what is the basis of their reliable operation. The heating device is placed under the bottom of the tank, allows operation of the breaker, is filled with pure gas, at low temperatures (down to minus 60°C), one stage of which 800 watt should be included when the air temperature drops to minus 40°C and off at minus 20°C. Terminal-block cabinet equipped with anti-condensation heating on continuously (resistor).
- Full factory readiness, provides an easy and fast installation;
- The switch comes fully adjusted, filled with gas to the operating pressure;
- The lack of dynamic loads on the foundation when working on-one support with a lightweight foundation;
- Simple and reliable interrupter device that contains the minimum possible number of moving parts and working on the principle of rotation of an electric arc in a magnetic field generated by the current flowing through the extinguishing device. This method of clearing warrants to surge even if you disconnect the small inductive currents and off without having breakdowns capacitive currents up to 630 A;
- Large mechanical and switching resources, providing under normal operating conditions without repair during the lifetime of the breaker;
- The presence of a single dynamic seal with liquid shutter and high-tech aluminum welded tank ensures a lower level of natural gas leaks;
- The use of clean gas in the performance of the NF1 (up to minus 60°C);
- 12 built-in current transformers, allowing in most cases, to renounce the use of external current transformers for outdoor installation;
- Explosion and fire safety.